In order to transfer your video to your Apple device, you have to import it into iTunes.
1. Connect your iPad or iPhone device to your computer using an USB cable
2. Open the iTunes application
3. Go to the “File” menu, and choose one of the following options, depending on your computer system:
- If you have a Mac, choose “Add to Library”
- If you have a PC, choose “Add File to Library”
4. Navigate to and choose the video you like to import into iTunes. You can find your video under the “Movies” tab from the left drop-down menu when it finishes.
5. Choose the video, and you will be given an option to add it to your connected device.
6. Choose the Device button on the top-right-hand corner to begin syncing
- If you are viewing iTunes store, choose the Library button first
- Go to the Movies tab to select the video(s) to add to your device
- Choose “Apply”
7. Wait for the sync to complete
8. Your video is now on the device. Enjoy!
You can also transfer the video using the iPhoto library. Please refer to the article: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4083