How Vidigami Works
Vidigami is an enterprise-level media management platform designed for school communities. That means your administration has full control over who is invited from Day 1, their roles and permissions, and how all content in the system is accessed, organized and shared within the community.
- Vidigami will create your school’s private portal and invite designated ‘Adminstator’ users. Typically one or more members from the Marketing and Communications, IT, Yearbook or Admissions team will take ownership and champion Vidigami within our schools.
- Admins are then able to invite other key players from their school who are actively involved in the content management game, including on-campus photographers, yearbook advisers, and other staff members. Customizable roles and permissions can be assigned to these users accordingly (admins, managers, contributors…etc).
- Team Vidigami will work with your initial team to create a strong organizational structure for all your content. This includes setting up the main ‘Groups’ of people at your school (grades, clubs, sports teams), and synchronizing your school’s member database with Vidigami’s (Onboarding). This creates a secure and sustainable way for you to identify people in media so you can manage their privacy responsibly, personalize and push content to each student and their family.
- With your Vidigami framework in place and some content ready to share, you can choose to invite parents and/or students to become active users in system.
- Over time, as you build a thriving community of students, parents, teachers, and staff contributing content in one place, you can now extend invitations to other members of your community, like alumni, grandparents, prospective families, and more.