Vidigami takes a school’s avalanche of media content and turns it into a centralized and organized school-centric system. Find content within 10 seconds rather than 10 hours, and share them back to parents in a personalized manner. Schools save a boatload of time, get more done, and consistently engage parents like never before.
Looking to join a sales organization where you will learn and evolve? Join a rapidly growing ed-tech company with plenty of A-list schools as clients who love us and who we love working with. We’re a lean organization which means you get to do things outside of your job description should you want to explore and grow.
As a Sales Development Rep, you’ll be working the front-lines to champion Vidigami to potential customers. This means researching and reaching out to prospects to drive interest in how we help schools.
Your goal: Book qualified meetings with our ideal customer profiles at schools across Canada and the US. Get them excited about us while you’re at it.
How the role is structured
You’ll be working alongside an accounting executive and sales operations manager. You’ll be given a list of accounts as well as an identified territory to go after via cold emails, calls, and personalized video prospecting (this part is really fun). We’re always ready to try new things so here’s a chance to get creative.
We’ve done as much as possible to invest in tools that automate the boring parts of the job—we want you to come in and crush it out of the gate, not waste time looking for data or updating the CRM.
What we’re looking for
- You want to excel, and you want to grow.
- You have initiative to push through challenges and roadblocks.
- You are intellectually curious – if you don’t know it, you figure it out.
- You’re an authentic connector, an excellent communicator, and an active listener. You can empathize and build rapport with strangers quickly.
What you can expect from us
- Commitment to your success. Your success is our success and we are committed to moving the needle on both those counts.
- You’ll have a voice with sales leadership – being the first point of contact means you’re hearing things directly from prospects and that helps shape…everything.
- No politics, working with great, genuine people, who have your back.
- Career options. SDRs have gone on to grow both within the sales organization or on other teams. The transferable skills you’ll pick up are useful through the company.
Assets (but not requirements)
- Experience with outbound prospecting.
- Experience working in a private school environment
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM system