Does innovation in digital and social media inspire you? Do you want to be part of an awesome team of people that is hardworking, smart, fun, and supportive? Are you driven to achieve? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing company that makes a difference in the Education sector? Vidigami can be the opportunity you’re looking for … where you belong.
Vidigami is seeking diligent and motivated Sales Development Representatives to join our Sales Team. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new prospects, responding to inbound expressions of interest, driving initial client conversations via email and phone, and arranging product demonstrations and presentations. You will support our team of Account Executives, and work with them to successfully close new accounts. This is a full-time position working in our Vancouver office.
Founded in Vancouver and headquartered in New Hampshire, Vidigami provides schools with the best place for storing and sharing school memories. Unlike any other service, Vidigami enables schools with a private and secure solution that easily crowdsources, intelligently organizes, curates and shares content from its community of families, students and teachers. Join Vidigami and be part of our next phase of growth as we establish ourselves as “the place for school memories.”
What You’ll Do
- Identify and qualify new prospects
- Conduct outreach via email and phone
- Respond to inbound requests for information
- Communicate Vidigami’s value proposition to customers based on an understanding of their current and future needs
- Assist Account Executives in winning new customers and expanding existing accounts
- Arrange online presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers
- Provide regular opportunity pipeline updates
Who You Are
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Interest in EdTech, photography, content creation, social media, publishing
- Strong team player with a positive, “go-getter” attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Desired proficiency using Salesforce and MS PowerPoint
- 1+ years in a sales-related role
- Opportunity for growth and advancement: potential to be promoted between 6 to 12 months for a leadership or senior sales role
- A competitive compensation package
- The privilege to sell innovative, first-to-market, EdTech SaaS product with rapid growth opportunity
- A supportive, fun and casual work environment that is results-driven
Please send your resume and cover letter along with responses to the following questions:
– What inspires you personally?
– What motivates you professionally?
– What kind of work environment enables you to thrive?
To Learn More, please visit – http://about.vidigami.com