Do you want to be part of an awesome team of people that are hard working, smart, fun, and supportive? Are you driven to achieve? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing company that makes a difference in the Education sector? Vidigami can provide you with the opportunity you’re looking for … the place where you belong.
Vidigami is providing schools with the best solution of storing and sharing school memories – bringing online community and personalization to a market once served exclusively by school yearbook vendors. We’re seeking an outstanding, self-motivated Account Executive in our Vancouver office. This inside sales position is perfect for candidates who thrive on the challenge of bringing innovation to market. The ideal candidate is consultative by nature, smart, creative, persistent and hard working. Your goal is to help schools build a stronger and more connected community while establish Vidigami as ”the place for school memories” globally. If this opportunity inspires you, the sky’s the limit on what you can earn and achieve at Vidigami.
We have a well-established Inbound/Outbound/Sales Development Rep SDR/AE model, thus you would have an SDR assigned to you scheduling your demos.
Responsibilities and Duties
You would be responsible for managing demo to close. Once closed, our Client Success team will provide your schools with the best possible customer experience. You will be provided qualified leads! No cold calling, no lead generation requirements, just selling
Qualifications and Skills
What we’ll want you to have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency using Salesforce and MS PowerPoint
- 2+ years of software solution (SaaS) sales experience or educational sales experience
- Understanding of sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- Prior experience selling/implementing in independent school market a plus
Benefits include: extended health and dental coverage, paid time-off, and disability/ life insurance. Aggressive compensation to include a base salary from $40,000-$45,000, uncapped commissions, and a bonus plan.
In your cover letter, let us know if you have sold into the education market and specifically any enterprise SaaS sales experience. If you do not have experience in these 2 areas, please detail how you intend to excel in this position.