Does innovation in digital and social media inspire you? Do you want to be part of an awesome team of people that is hardworking, smart, fun, and supportive? Are you driven to achieve? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing company that makes a difference in the Education sector? Vidigami can be the opportunity you’re looking for … where you belong.
Vidigami is seeking digital media communications professionals to join our Client Success Team. You will be responsible for helping our schools make the most of all the photos and videos they capture throughout the school year. You will help them use this content for communications. You will help them leverage media in the classroom for teaching and learning. You will help them see how media can be used in publishing. You will effectively help them centralize, organize and share all their media.
This is a full-time position working in our Vancouver office.
Founded in Vancouver and headquartered in New Hampshire, Vidigami provides schools with the best place for storing and sharing school memories. Unlike any other service, Vidigami enables schools with a private and secure solution that easily crowdsources, intelligently organizes, curates and shares content from its community of families, students and teachers. Join Vidigami and be part of our next phase of growth as we establish ourselves as “the place for school memories.”
What You’ll Do
- Onboard new schools
- Provide consulting and training
- Share best practices and programs
- Manage overall relationship with schools; facilitate contract renewal and upselling of additional Vidigami services, as appropriate
- Capture and relay customer feedback to Product team
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
Who You Are
- You are a good listener. You are analytical, organized and responsive.
- You inspire people through thought leadership and a sincere desire to help them achieve their goals.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- You are hardworking and self-motivated. Ideally, you’ve either worked with educators or in Education.
- You love education technology, digital media, content publishing and communications.
- Strong team player with a positive, tenacious attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years in a consultative, service and/or account management role
Please attach your resume and cover letter along with responses to the following questions:
– What inspires you personally?
– What motivates you professionally?
– What kind of work environment enables you to thrive?
To Learn More, please visit – http://about.vidigami.com